We continuously serve our clients, we build our employees’ competence, we protect environment, and, first of all, every day we live in accordance with our values.
PEOPLE & SOCIETY
Our goal is more than only promoting an attractive and sustainable workplace. In Masterchem Logoplaste, our team is our most precious resource.
ETHICS AND INTEGRITY ARE OUR FOUNDATIONS
We operate on the basis of integrity We act ethically and legally at every level of our cooperation, within the sustainable supply chain, complying with human rights and with no tolerance towards corruption.
Masterchem Logoplaste respects cultural and individual diversity and promotes unity. Our employees are employed on the basis of equal opportunities, without distinguishing race, skin colour, gender, religion or ethnicity. What matters for us is skills, experience, professionalism and involvement.
ENVIRONMENT & ECONOMY
Our involvement in environmental protection allowed us to design solutions saving used raw materials, water and energy.
We aim to improve the results related to environmental protection and minimise the amount of waste produced.
One of the most important is Zero Waste programme which aims to minimise production waste and to standardise the waste management.
We have implemented procedures within an international initiative of plastic industry representatives Operation Clean Sweep, whose purpose is to reach a zero level of granulate leak to the environment. We make sure that the workplace organisation at our plant allows preventing the leaks and facilitates cleaning.
We perform periodic controls and maintenance of the equipment used for the capture and containment of the granulate. We cooperate with our suppliers and we involve them in the process.
WATER IS NECESSARY FOR OUR EXISTENCE
In Masterchem Logoplaste manufacturing processes do not require much water.
We are committed to use it responsibly and raising awareness among our employees. Water is a rare and precious resource, therefore in the whole plant we constantly monitor and act in order to reduce the use of water.
We act in a socially responsible way and we introduce technical innovations. We want to be a role model, inspiring changes in our company and local community.
Innovations in manufacturing processes and respecting natural environment allowed us to become a model plastic packaging manufacturer at European scale.
At every stage of our manufacturing processes we use the latest technologies, which guarantees the highest quality of the final product. We make our biggest effort to improve the whole process of developing and manufacturing new products in order to maintain our position of a leader in technological and industrial abilities.
Learn more about our involvement in innovations from the concept of the product to its manufacturing.
WHY CHOOSE PET?
PET is a sustainable packaging material. While properly treated it can get the second life as another package.
- PET packaging can be transparent as glass, it does not break so easily, it is definitely lighter than glass packaging, and in their manufacturing process significantly less material is used.
- Due to plastics low weight, much less fuel is needed to transport the same amount of beverages packed in PET bottles than if they were in glass bottles. More use of fuel means higher CO2 emission, which has a negative impact on environment.
- PET packaging is very flexible and strong.
- PET is a good barrier for gases, therefore it seems perfect for carbonated drinks distribution.
- PET is a good electrical insulator, it is resistant to weak acids, oils and fats. The material does not easily wear down and it is difficult to puncture it with a sharp tool.
- PET has an essential advantage – it is easily and efficiently recyclable. PET bottles with a high content of recycled materials have the clear advantage in terms of lower impact on the environment.
PET – poliethylene terephthalate. This name hides a material of an extraordinary potential, suited for reusing due to the recycling process.
PET plastic, which we practically cannot dispense with nowadays, was invented in the 1940s in Great Britain. First it was used as the material to produce foil for different purposes, then – at the end of 1960s – for so called injection moulding processing, which allows to form ethylene compound, under high temperature, into a demanded shape (e.g. of a beverage bottle we know today or of other packaging).